CCCHA Annual Meeting
Thursday, June 6, 2019 • 7pm
The Griffin Club
3084 Motor Ave • Los Angeles, CA 90064
Come join your fellow homeowners for our annual meeting. Get to know your neighbors better and learn what’s going on in your community that will affect our neighborhood.
We also welcome you to play a more active part in your neighborhood by joining the CCCHA Board or one of our many committees.
For more information or if you would like to nominate someone, please contact us at info@CCCHA.org so we can put your name or your nominee’s name on the election ballot.
- Welcome: Allyson Saunders – CCCHA President
- Committee Reports
- Guest Speakers: TBD
- Paul Koretz – Councilman CD5
- Chris Baker – Senior Lead Officer – West LA Division
- Vernon Rosado – APS Security
- Open Forum (2 minutes per speaker max)
- Election of Board Members
CCCHA Mission Statement
“To sustain a safe, friendly, appealing and environmentally responsible neighborhood that enhances long term property values and enforces our property restrictions.”